In order to contribute to the expansion of the understanding of the TFA and its provisions, below you can find a list of different e-learning courses offered by international organizations.
This compilation provides a brief description and relevant information of the various interactive courses on TFA related matters.
WCO Academy TFA Related Courses
These courses are available in English, French and Spanish. You may filter by category.
- Single Window 1 & 2
- The TIR System
- The WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
United Nations Trade Facilitation Implementation Guide (TFIG) and Training of Trainers (ToT) Manual
The UNECE Trade Facilitation Implementation Guide (TFIG) is a web-based interactive tool that supports countries in the implementation of Trade Facilitation reforms.
It provides a one-stop access to a wide array of policy recommendations, standards, guidelines, training materials, case stories and links to relevant tools for helping public and private sector actors better navigate Trade Facilitation instruments in order to identify, examine and select available solutions and possible paths for achieving their objectives.
Introduction to the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
This course introduces participants to the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA). It provides a comprehensive overview of the TFA, focusing particularly on the rights and obligations which it entails on the part of the member states, and laying out practical ways in which the private sector can support its implementation.
Participants who meet the course requirements will receive a Certificate of Completion issued in electronic format
E-Learning Series on Business Process Analysis for Trade Facilitation
- Module 1: BPA for Trade Facilitation - An Introduction
- Module 2: Unified Modeling Language
- Module 3: Project and Scope Setting
- Module 4: Project Planning
- Module 5: Data Collection and Process Documentation
- Module 6: Process Analysis and Recommendations Development
- Module 7: From BPA to Trade and Transport Facilitation Monitoring Mechanism
Online Course on Enhancing Trade Information Portals
The objective of this online course on enhancing TIPs is to provide a framework and guidelines for assessing the as-is conditions of a TIP and generating recommendations for its improvement.
The course is divided into seven modules as follows:
- Objectives and challenges of TIPs
- Adopting a framework for effective and sustainable TIPs
- Consolidating and publishing effective contents
- Evaluating the services and performance of TIPs
- Measuring and improving high-impact quality attributes
- Maturity Roadmap Model: A roadmap for highly effective TIPs
- How TIPs may change in the future