The 38th United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business (UN/CEFACT) Forum
The 38th United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business (UN/CEFACT) Forum will bring together experts from the public and private sectors globally to discuss trade facilitation recommendations and e-business standards. The 38th Forum will take place virtually from 16 to 20 May 2022.
The forum is filled with interesting roundtables, panel discussions, and webinars. In addition, participants are invited to join the “lunch & learn” sessions. The 19 interactive Forum sessions will cover the work of UN/CEFACT across different domains and focus on the following topics:
- Private Sector Participation in National Trade Facilitation Bodies
- Single Window Assessment Methodology
- Cross-border Trade in Agricultural Goods
- Open Banking and Open Finance: Backing Trade Worldwide
- UN/CEFACT Global Semantic Standards
- Sustainable Tourism and SDGs
- Efficient Supply Chain Management
- Electronic Data Interchange to Application Programming Interface
- Future of Currency
- Business Process Analysis of Export of Pharmaceuticals from Georgia
Join us as we create simple, transparent, and effective processes for global business!