You are here
WCO updates TFA Implementation Guidance Web Tool
The World Customs Organisation (WCO) has updated the TFA Implementation Guidance, incorporating new tools and instruments and adding more Members’ practices. The Guidance makes it easier to find information on the Revised Kyoto Convention, the SAFE Framework of Standards and other WCO tools, such as the Single Window Compendium, the Post-Clearance Audit Guidance and the Risk Management Compendium along with many others.
In recent years, the WCO has actively developed tools which may contribute to the harmonized and effective implementation of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA). These new tools include:
- Transparency and Predictability Guidelines (Article 1)
- Customs-Business Partnership Guidance (Article 2)
- Technical Guidelines on Advance Rulings for Classification, Origin and Valuation (Article 3)
- AEO Compendium - 2016 edition (Article 7.6)
- Coordinated Border Management Compendium (Article 8)
- Single Window Supplement (Article 10.4)
- Study Report on Customs Brokers (Article 10.6)
- Transit Handbook (Article 11)
- Globally Networked Customs Handbook (Article 12)
- Guidance for National Committees on Trade Facilitation (Article 23)
These tools have been incorporated in the updated TFA Implementation Guidance.