- co-led by World Economic Forum; Centre for International Private Entreprise; International Chamber of Commerce
'- donors: US; in cooperation with Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- donors: US; Canada; UK Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC);
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD);; 3033 Germany No 2/Customs; Australia; Denmark
- Private sector partners (available on the Alliance website)
Reducing clearance costs for AEO certified companies in the participating countries, enhancing customs-to-customs collaboration, improving customs-to-business collaboration and facilitating future negotiations with relevant trading partners that will unlock additional benefits for AEO companies and contribute to
strengthening and securing the international supply chain.
• Provide understanding on the building block of the WCO Data Model, including the harmonized, standardized and reusable WCO DM Components, Information Package as well as electronic messages.
• Furnish necessary expertise to harmonize data requirements toward regional interoperability.
• Support the development of Mercosur Information Package based on the WCO Data Model.
Informations extraites des notifications de l'article 22